Families with Children from China - Northern California is an international network of families who have adopted, are waiting to adopt, or are considering adopting a child from China, Hong Kong and Taiwan. Formerly the San Francisco Bay Area Chapter, we have expanded throughout Northern California. We are an all-volunteer, nonprofit public benefit corporation with 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status from the IRS. We have many regional groups in Northern California, throughout the greater Bay Area, Sacramento/Sierra/Foothills, Chico/North Sacramento Valley, Fresno, and the Central Coast. Please feel free to contact us, or join our organization by selecting "Join Us" in the menu above.
To renew an existing membership, log in and click "View Profile" in the upper right corner of the screen.
Families with Children from China - Northern California provides a network of support for adoptive families and waiting parents to:
- Build community for parents and children
- Share information
- Celebrate our families
- Honor our children's Chinese and Chinese American heritage
- Connect parents with community resources
- Develop social and cultural programs
- Sponsor language and culture classes
- Promote adoption education
- Recognize and resist racism
- Provide financial support to FCC-Northern California Board-approved orphanage assistance projects in China, and
to promote a spirit of philanthropy among FCC members for the benefit of orphans and orphanages in China.
If you'd like to donate to FCC - Northern California, or pay online for an Event or membership renewal (after having completed the registration process on the Event page or the renewal process via "My Profile"), please click the "Donate" button.